Dr. John Smith
“The philosophy behind my practice is an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure,” says Dr. John Smith of Advanced Family Medicine. Since childhood, his goal has been to take care of people, and medicine has always been his passion. In practice for 18 years, he is double board certified in Family Practice and Anti-Aging Medicine.
He aims to help people with fatigue, weight gain, depression, joint pain, sexual dysfunction, sleep problems and all other primary care issues such as diabetes and hypertension.
With the emergence of COVID-19, Dr. Smith takes care of hospital and office patients while following all precautions and protocols. He remains true to his mission of taking care of critically ill patients.
Dr. Smith proclaims, “I treat the whole person and not just the specific diagnosis. I develop a friendly rapport with my patients so they feel comfortable discussing their concerns.”
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Ross University School of Medicine
- Family Practice Residency
- Board Certification: Family Medicine
- Board Certification: Anti-Aging Medicine
- University of Pennsylvania Medical Center
HONORS & AWARDS
- PA Top Docs (2019 – Present)
- USA Top Docs (2019 – Present)
- Best of PA Awards (2017 – Present)
- Hospital Care
- Sick Visits
- Sports Physicals
- Annual Physicals
- Nutrition and Weight Management
- Routine Exams
- COVID-19 Testing
- COVID-19 Treatment
- Specialty Referrals